Thank you for visiting our web site, under Data Protection legislation, the Council is required to let you know what we will do with your personal data.
The privacy practices set forth in this privacy statement are for this web site and our ticket booking section only. If you follow links to any other web sites, please review the privacy policies posted at those sites.
This privacy statement tells you how we use personal information collected at this site. Please read this privacy statement before using the site or submitting any personal information. By using the site, you are accepting the practices described in this privacy statement. You are encouraged to review the privacy statement whenever you visit the site to make sure that you understand how any personal information you provide will be used.
Data we may ask you for
Throughout the course of using the web site, we may ask you for any of the following information:
– Date of birth
– Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
– Demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests
– Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers
Use of your data
– We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you and to provide the information to you that you request from us.
– The Council will only gather enough information to allow them to carry out the function that is required.
– The data processed to fulfil the service to you will be stored for as long as Nantwich Town Council performs the tasks to which the data applies.
– We never give your details to third parties.
– Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping;
2. Improvement of our products / services;
3. Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you in accordance with your data preferences;
Such information may be used to customise or update the web site.
Third Party Website and Services
We employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, ticket processing, and payment handling. The providers of such services may have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Nantwich Town Council requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998.
Controlling your data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include use of Data for direct marketing purposes by Nantwich Town Council.
Data security is of great importance to Nantwich Town Council and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
– You have the right to ask for a copy of the data stored on you.
– You have the right to correct and update personal data stored on you.
– You have the right to have your personal data erased.
The Data Controller
The organisation which collects and uses your personal data is Nantwich Town Council. Our contact details are:
Nantwich Town Council
Nantwich Civic Hall
Tel: 01270 619224
The Town Clerk is responsible for overseeing that Data Protection legislation is followed. They can be contacted through the above details.