Nantwich Farmers’ Market
Monthly on last Saturday of the month on Nantwich square.
(except in December when it is held on the Saturday immediately before Christmas)
Nantwich Farmers’ Market produce is renowned for being locally grown, seasonal and very fresh. Farmers pick produce at the peak of flavour, preserving the nutritional content of fresh produce. The Nantwich Farmers’ Market attracts farmers, growers and producers from all over Cheshire attending the market in person to sell their produce direct to the public. Most of the produce on sale has been grown, reared, brewed, pickled, baked, smoked or processed by the stall holder.
There is a fantastic choice on offer which includes:
• Good range of locally reared meats, including organic.
• An interesting array of vegetarian meals.
• Fabulous range of home baked cakes, breads and dessert.
• Home made, jam, pickles and chutneys all made to the stall holders own special recipes.
• Quality range of smoked fish.
• Freshly picked, locally grown vegetables.
• Quality range of local Produce
• Home-made ready meals, soups and pies
• Fabulous selection of interesting local cheeses.
• Local breweries selling their wares
Come along to Nantwich Town Square on the last Saturday of every month and treat yourself and your family to good quality, locally grown foods.
Farmers Market Dates 2017:
Saturday 28th October
Saturday 25th November
Saturday 16th December